Shipping & Return Policies
You can rest assured when you place an order, I do everything it takes (within reason) to make sure you receive it as fast as possible! You will receive tracking information via email once your order has shipped.
- Please allow 11-14 days for processing. Extended turnaround times may occur for larger orders, custom orders or during summer market or holiday season. If you need to meet a certain timeframe, please contact me first and we can arrange something prior to your order.
- I do regularly have a ready-made selection of items ready to ship if you need something ASAP. Message me and I will send you photos of items ready to go.
- Local Pickup
- I offer porch pick up from my home in Wilsonville, OR for local customers. Please choose this option at checkout instead of entering a shipping address.
- You will receive an email to schedule a pickup when your order is ready. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to help prevent this email from going to your spam folder.
- Shipping is currently only available in the United States
- Most orders ship out via USPS and shipping is calculated by weight at checkout. UPS or Fedex may be used for larger packages.
- Orders over $75 qualify for free shipping. Use code FREESHIP at checkout. Not valid on bulk or wholesale orders. Only one discount code is accepted per order.
- A Branch & Cord is not responsible for shipping delays, damage, or loss. I recommend selecting a priority mail with insurance upgrade at checkout to protect your package in case of an unfortunate circumstance.
- If your package is missing in transit (the tracking stops updating), sign up for text alerts through USPS.
- If your tracking number shows delivered but the package is nowhere to be found, please see our missing package page.
- If your order arrives damaged, please see our damaged package page.
If a package is returned to us due to the address being entered incorrectly at checkout, we will contact you for another address and additional shipping fees.