Book a DIY Rainbow Wrapping Workshop
Looking for a fun, different activity for a group? My DIY Rainbow Wrapping Workshops are great for craft nights, birthday parties, team building or any excuse to get a group together for some crafting fun.
In this beginner workshop, explore color, play with fiber and create your very own unique rainbow wall hanging. You will be introduced to a fun hand-wrapping and shaping rainbow workshop where you can create your own fiber rainbow. Working with cotton rope, a variety of colorful yarns, and a few additional tools and supplies, you’ll be supplied with everything needed to make a 6x6" fiber rainbow to hang on your wall to brighten any space. Learn the insider tips and tricks for a neat and secure wrap and finished assembly. Once you master wrapping, the sky’s the limit to the shapes and objects you can make. No prior experience is needed for this workshop, just a spirit of creativity! All supplies will be provided. Rainbow wrappers must be 6 and over, however workshops are geared towards pre-teens and older.
- Workshops are $30/ person.
- 4 color choices are available to choose from. Are you looking for custom rainbow colors to match a specific theme? I can do that! Custom colors are an additional $2 per kit.
- Workshop space is not provided by A Branch & Cord.
- Additional fee may apply if driving distance is greater than 25 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
- Workshops last anywhere between 1.5 - 2.5 hours, depending on guest count.
- Workshop fees are due in full 3 days before event date and are non refundable 24 hours before event time. If a guest has paid, its under the 24 hour mark and they cannot join, their kit (with instructions included) can be mailed or picked up).
- Instruction is expected to begin right at the scheduled start time.
- We will be using a hot glue gun and very sharp fabric scissors. A Branch & Cord is not liable for any rainbow making injuries.
Complete the form below and tell me a bit about your event, the date and let's chat! I can't wait to hear from you.